CC Peel /
Get superstar skin in 30min!
CC Peel (Carbon Correcting Laser Peel)
This new highly sought-after treatment not only targets acne blemishes, but also provides skin rejuvenation, shrinks pore size, and improves tone and texture. One treatment can provide a beautiful, even tone and glow to the skin.
The CC peel is an advanced exfoliation treatment using topical carbon, and a laser to gently blast away dirt, debris, dead skin cells and excess oil. This treatment is excellent for anyone wanting to give their skin a fresh start.
Treatments are pain free with no downtime.
Treatment frequency for acne is every 1-2 weeks all other concerns 3-4 weeks.
Available for skin types 1-5
Before Your Treatment:
Please arrive to your appointment with clean product free skin. No lotions, oils, makeup or deodorant on area(s) to be treated. If there is hair in the treatment area shave 12-24hrs prior to your appointment.
1. Discontinue Accutane a minimum of 6 months prior
2. Discontinue Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks prior on area to be treated
3. Avoid sun exposure including tanning beds and fake tanner for 4-8 weeks prior
4. Report all skin diseases, viruses, infections, cold sores, eczema or allergies to your laser technician
5. Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzyl peroxide or any skin irritants for 1 week prior
6. Avoid microdermabrasion or peels for 2 weeks prior. Notify your laser technician if these kind of treatments have been performed within 3 weeks prior to treatment
7. Do not use sunblock for 12hrs before appointment
8. If the skin is red burned or irritated the appointment must be rescheduled
9. Avoid chlorinated water (swimming pools) 24 hours pre/post treatment
10. Avoid alcohol 48 hours prior to treatment
After Your Treatment:
- Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds or fake tanners for 2-3 weeks.
- Use a SPF 50+ sun protective cream.
- Avoid hot baths, hot tubs and saunas for 1 week.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for 24hrs.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24-48hrs.