Am I a candidate for treatment?
Please scroll down for additional treatment specific contraindications.
The following conditions will prohibit any treatment:
- Implants in treatment area
- Skin Cancer (past or present)
- Heart disease / failure
- Pregnancy / breastfeeding and 3 months post
- Immune suppressing medications
- Photosensitizing medications
- Light / Heat induced diseases ( Lupus, Porphyria, Epilepsy etc).
- Active Herpes outbreak
- Endocrine diseases ( Diabetes, PCOS etc).
- Keloid scars
- Fragile / dry / sensitive skin
- Accutane in the past 6 months
- Steroid or Cortisone consumption
- Current antibiotic consumption and 2 weeks post
- Surgery in the past 2 months
- Skin that has been tanned in the past month via sun, tanning beds or fake tanner.