Rethink your ink!
How it works: Localized pulses of light safely pass through the skins outer layer and are absorbed by the tattoo ink. The light pulses are converted to heat, which breaks the ink into smaller particles. The bodies lymphatic system will naturally filter the ink particles out over several weeks.
We use a 1064nm Q-Switch Nd:YAG with an optional KTP 532nm tip for grey and coloured tattoos. Having both laser tips allows us to more accurately and effectively target multiple colours of ink with the lowest risk of side effects.
The number of treatments needed will depend on the colour, size and depth of the tattoo. As a general rule darker tattoos fade faster than coloured ones.
Available for skin types 1-5
Before Your Treatment:
It is highly recommended that you apply a 5% lidocaine numbing cream to the treatment area 1 hour prior to your appointment time. We will remove it prior to your treatment.
Please arrive to your appointment with clean product free skin. No lotions, oils, makeup or deodorant on area(s) to be treated. If there is hair in the treatment area shave 12-24hrs prior to your appointment.
1. Discontinue Accutane a minimum of 6 months prior
2. Discontinue Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks prior on area to be treated
3. Avoid sun exposure including tanning beds and fake tanner for 4-8 weeks prior
4. Report all skin diseases, viruses, infections, cold sores, eczema or allergies to your laser technician
5. Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzyl peroxide or any skin irritants for 1 week prior
6. Avoid microdermabrasion or peels for 2 weeks prior. Notify your laser technician if these kind of treatments have been performed within 3 weeks prior to treatment
7. Do not use sunblock for 12hrs before appointment
8. If the skin is red burned or irritated the appointment must be rescheduled
9. Avoid chlorinated water (swimming pools) 24 hours pre/post treatment
10. Avoid alcohol 48 hours prior to treatment
After Your Treatment:
Post treatment products needed:
- Gentle soap free cleanser - Kerstin Florian Rehydrating Neroli Cleaning Milk
- Gentle soothing moisture cream - Kerstin Florian Moisture Balm
- SPF 50+ product - Colorescience SPF 50 Product
1. Cool the area immediately following the treatment for 15-20 minutes with a sterile cold compress/ice pack.
2. Apply a generous amount of healing ointment/ soothing cream/ soothing gel over the treated area
3. When washing the area use a gentle suds free cleanser.
4. Cool area as needed in the following hours
5. Keep area covered for 24-48 hours (avoiding any debris/perfumes etc.)
6. Avoid: touching, rubbing, scratching, picking, or any friction in the treatment area as this may result in hypopigmentation, hyperpigmentation, infection or other undesired effects such as scarring.
7. Keep the area clean (antibiotic ointment/polysporin may be applied)
8. Avoid any exposure to sun or artificial tanning for a minimum of 2 weeks post treatment. SPF of at least 50 should be applied, and reapplied every two hours as necessary.
9. Avoid any activity/environment which could cause excessive heat or perspiration (i.e.: fitness, vigorous cleaning, etc) 24 prior to treatment and for 48 hours post treatment.
10. Avoid hot baths/hot showers/hot tubs or anything similar for one week post treatment. When showering use cool water, and gently pat dry – do not rub the treated area. Baths, hot tubs, swimming pool, or any form of soaking are not recommended until all blistering and scabbing are completely healed, as they may increase the risk of infection.
11. Avoid chlorinated water (swimming pools) 24 hours pre/post treatment.
12. Avoid alcohol 48 hours pre/post treatment.
All prices are per session based of the approximate size of the tattoo.
Please note due to the nature of tattoo removal treatments
we do not offer a treatment bundle for this service
Are you unsure what to book?
Contact us to book your FREE consultation today.
**Tattoos larger than 8" x 8" will require an individual quote**