Skin Tag / Cherry Spot Removal
SharpLight’s Long Pulse Nd:YAG Laser effectively removes skin tags and cherry spots up to 3mm in diameter. We offer an affordable, non-ablative and safe alternative to surgery that delivers impressive results with no downtime.
Treatment options include a single spot, or based on time increments of 15/30minutes.
We are unable to remove moles. Moles can only be removed by a Dermatologist.
Available for skin types 1-4.
Before Your Treatment:
Please arrive to your appointment with clean product free skin. No lotions, oils, makeup or deodorant on area(s) to be treated.
- Discontinue Accutane 6 months prior.
- Discontinue Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid sun exposure including tanning beds and fake tanner for 1 month prior.
- Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzyl peroxide or any skin irritants for 1 week prior.
- Avoid microdermabrasion or peels for 2 weeks prior.
- Do not use sunblock for 12hrs before appointment.
- Do not wax, sugar, pluck, thread or use hair removal creams before or between treatments.
- If the skin is red burned or irritated the appointment must be rescheduled.
After Your Treatment:
- Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds or fake tanners for 4 weeks. Tanning after treatment may enhance melanin regeneration resulting in hyperpigmentation.
- Use a SPF 50+ sun protective cream.
- Do not participate in rough sports for several days following treatment.
- If the treatment site may become covered in dirt it is recommended to apply a dressing.
- Do not fly for more than 8 hours for 5 days post treatment.
- Avoid hot baths, hot tubs and saunas for 1 week.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for 24hrs.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24-48hrs.