Vascular / Pigment Treatment
Truly Exceptional Results
Vascular / Pigment treatment with SharpLight™ systems gives a younger, glowing look to your skin.
Concentrated light energy is beamed into the skin where it selectively treats pigmented spots or broken blood vessels. Each pulse works by either targeting broken blood vessels or eliminating pigmented spots while improving overall skin texture. Results are long lasting and noticeable after only one treatment.
VP treatments are suitable for the face, neck, chest and hands; treating sun spots, age spots and small dilated blood vessels called telangiectasias.
There are no signs of skin irritation after the treatment. You can even do it over your lunch break.
For more information on this service or any of the other services, get in touch with us.
Available for skin type 1-4
Before Your Treatment:
Please arrive to your appointment with clean product free skin. No lotions, oils, makeup or deodorant on area(s) to be treated.
Please shave area(s) 12-24hrs prior to your appointment.
- Discontinue Accutane 6 months prior.
- Discontinue Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid sun exposure including tanning beds and fake tanner for 1 month prior.
- Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzyl peroxide or any skin irritants for 1 week prior.
- Avoid microdermabrasion or peels for 2 weeks prior.
- Do not use sunblock for 12hrs before appointment.
- Do not wax, sugar, pluck, thread or use hair removal creams before or between treatments.
- If the skin is red burned or irritated the appointment must be rescheduled.
After Your Treatment:
- Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds or fake tanners for 2-3 weeks.
- Use a SPF 50+ sun protective cream.
- Avoid hot baths, hot tubs and saunas for 1 week.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for 24hrs.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24-48hrs.
All prices are per session.
Treatment bundle deal: Buy 3 treatments get 1 free!!
Are you unsure what to book?
Contact us to book your FREE consultation today.