IPL Skin Rejuvenation
Truly Exceptional Results
Skin rejuvenation with SharpLight™ systems gives a younger, glowing look to your skin.
It simultaneously treats the three main elements of sun-damaged, environmentally-polluted and aging skin by coagulating blood vessels, eliminating pigmented spots and improving skin texture.
Skin rejuvenation treatments are suitable for the face, neck, chest and hands; treating sun spots, small dilated blood vessels called telangiectasias; and skin textural changes such as small lines and enlarged pores.
There are no signs of skin irritation after the treatment. You can even do it over your lunch break.
For more information on this service or any of the other services, get in touch with us.
Available for skin types 1-5
Before Your Treatment:
Please arrive to your appointment with clean product free skin. No lotions, oils, makeup or deodorant on area(s) to be treated.
- Discontinue Accutane 6 months prior.
- Discontinue Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid sun exposure including tanning beds and fake tanner for 1 month prior.
- Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzyl peroxide or any skin irritants for 1 week prior.
- Avoid microdermabrasion or peels for 2 weeks prior.
- Do not use sunblock for 12hrs before appointment.
- Do not wax, sugar, pluck, thread or use hair removal creams before or between treatments.
- If the skin is red burned or irritated the appointment must be rescheduled.
After Your Treatment:
- Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds or fake tanners for 2-3 weeks.
- Use a SPF 50+ sun protective cream.
- Avoid hot baths, hot tubs and saunas for 1 week.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for 24hrs.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24-48hrs.