Infrared Skin Tightening
Your skin laxity solution.
Prepare to be amazed! This treatment uses SharpLight's VeraDerm Infrared technology to contract and tighten the skin.
Light energy enters the deeper layer of skin where it selectively heats water molecules. Exposing collagen to heat causes an increase in its elastic properties. Surrounding fibroblast cells are also stimulated to produce more collagen and repair the skin.
Infrared skin tightening can be done in 3-6 treatments spaced 3 weeks apart.
Hair follicles can potentially be damaged during this procedure, for this reason it is not recommended to be used on the beard area.
Available for skin types 1-5
Before Your Treatment:
Please arrive to your appointment with clean product free skin. No lotions, oils, makeup or deodorant on area(s) to be treated.
Please shave area(s) 12-24hrs prior to your appointment.
- Discontinue Accutane 6 months prior.
- Discontinue Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid sun exposure including tanning beds and fake tanner for 1 month prior.
- Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzyl peroxide or any skin irritants for 1 week prior.
- Avoid microdermabrasion or peels for 2 weeks prior.
- Do not use sunblock for 12hrs before appointment.
- Do not wax, sugar, pluck, thread or use hair removal creams before or between treatments.
- If the skin is red burned or irritated the appointment must be rescheduled.
After Your Treatment:
- Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds or fake tanners for 2-3 weeks.
- Use a SPF 50+ sun protective cream.
- Avoid hot baths, hot tubs and saunas for 1 week.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for 24hrs.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24-48hrs.
All prices are per session.
Treatment bundle deal: Buy 3 treatments get 1 free!!
Are you unsure what to book?
Contact us to book your FREE consultation today.
Chin / Neck / Jaw Radio Frequency Body Contouring