Laser Hair Removal
The Difference You’re Looking For
SharpLight’s innovative and safe med-aesthetic systems offer excellent, lasting hair reduction/removal results with minimum discomfort in a relatively small number of treatment sessions.
Using these technologies, the hair reduction is achieved when the energy is transformed to heat in the active growth follicles, which limits re-growth.
The technologies’ high heat power delivers noticeable results in less time – and these results are targeted so as to protect the surrounding skin
Before Hair Removal
Please arrive to your appointment with clean product free skin. No lotions, oils, makeup or deodorant on area(s) to be treated.
Please shave area(s) 12-24hrs prior to your appointment.
- Discontinue Accutane 6 months prior.
- Discontinue Retinoic Acid products 2 weeks prior.
- Avoid sun exposure including tanning beds and fake tanner for 1 month prior.
- Do not exfoliate, use glycolic acid, benzyl peroxide or any skin irritants for 1 week prior.
- Avoid microdermabrasion or peels for 2 weeks prior.
- Do not use sunblock for 12hrs before appointment.
- Do not wax, sugar, pluck, thread or use hair removal creams before or between treatments.
- If the skin is red burned or irritated the appointment must be rescheduled.
After Hair Removal
- Avoid direct sunlight, tanning beds or fake tanners for 2-3 weeks.
- Use a SPF 50+ sun protective cream.
- Avoid hot baths, hot tubs and saunas for 1 week.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for 24hrs.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24-48hrs.
All prices are per session.
Treatment bundle deal: Buy 3 treatments get 1 free!!
Contact to book your FREE consultation today.